Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The phone (note 10 plus) is getting slower

(Topic created on: 18-06-2022 06:28 PM)
sjpriv
Journeyman
Options

Am I the only one? My phone is getting slower.. like a windows pc gets slower with time. Is this normal? 

6 REPLIES 6
Kichibro
Pioneer
Options
On samsungs I belive it comes with age a few years ago I got a brand new Samsung tablet and now after the years it kept getting slower that's why I never use it. With iphones it's a different story but their battery just dies out
Kichibro
Pioneer
Options
Do totally normal
0 Likes
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Your Note 10 (my last phone too) will need a factory reset and a Clear System Cache done. After that your phone will be as good as new and your battery life will recover. Trust me I've done this...I've had 12 years using Samsung phones
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Factory reset and clear System Cache is what your tablet needs..it'll be like a new tablet once complete
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@sjpriv: A factory data reset can be beneficial, however if you do choose to proceed down this route then please ensure you backup your Note 10, as all personal data will be removed from the device. For further details, please check out the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-perform-factory-reset-on-my-mobile-device...

For general performance improvements, I recommend that you restart phone every 24-48 hours, and close any background apps when not in use via the Recents button in your Navigation Bar (3 vertical lines). You can also head to Settings > Battery and device care > Optimise now, followed by Memory > Clean now to keep the phone running smoothly. 

Dunyasnaps
Pioneer
Options
Yes I've bad to manually restart my phone because of this. Amazing phone but hoping Samsung can continue to support the software
0 Likes