Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the big black camera dot on Note 10+ is horrendous

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 09:16 PM)
Jules64
Apprentice
Options

it's an eyesore and it also gets in the way when we watch videos, we spend a lot of money on these phones and we need better service, lets have a 'screen' camera like the Note 8's, tucked away.

3 REPLIES 3
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hi @Jules64  you surely don't have a Note 10+ if you say than the little black camera dot is horrendous, we forgot this after few days when using this device and don't see it anymore... In less than 1 hour i answered on 3 differents post from you with wrong informations.. 

And if never you have a Note10+, you saw the camera dot when you bought it so why did you bought it ? It's a marvelous device and i am the happiest guy with it. Also, the sound is perfect  on MY Note 10+, maybe your device don't work properly ? I did'nt answer on that post..

Is this only a impression or you don't like your Note 10 + or you don't have it since enough time to appreciate it !

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

@Jules64 wrote:

it's an eyesore and it also gets in the way when we watch videos, we spend a lot of money on these phones and we need better service, lets have a 'screen' camera like the Note 8's, tucked away.

I agree with @Cassidy007 .

First of all the space for the camera at the top of the display was there from the beginning. What I do, no matter how much I like or don't like a phone when it is officially unvailed, is I go and have a hands on experience. I want to hold the phone in my hand and feel it and its design. I have small hands so the Note 10+ seemed huge at the beginning, but I have a Samsung military standard stand case from day one (just in case) and so far so good! 

I was also skeptical about the new front facing camera on the Note 10 range but it has grown on me. I have stopped noticing it after a few days. Otherwise this is one of the most beautiful and well designed displays out there ! 

And who knows, maybe in the future the front facing camera will be hidden under the display? :winking-face:

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

Same.. i'm never annoyed with that DOT, it is small, never noticed it because of the black wallpaper i have, and there is no application it annoys me, even Netflix or Youtube, not big deal. That's a real improvement versus usual large opening for front cameras that we see on iphones or other google phones.

We forget is rather quickly.