Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing across devices

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 03:08 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
After swopping from Apple and having seamless syncing across devices with icloud it really annoys me how rubbish Samsung cloud is ! I recently added to my calender  and despite everything being set to sync on both devices it didn't do it ! Photos never sync to my tab s6 from my note 10 plus ! ! don't get me started on the farce of having to use one drive either,  thats an expensive joke 😡 Might aswell have kept my ipad and used Google photos , at least more apps are optimised for ipad ( and still waiting for one ui 2.5 on tab s6 , at least apple release to all devices at once ! )
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
No doubt its because my devices are on different one ui ( 2.1 and 2.5 ) which just adds to the frustration , when are we getting one ui 2.5 on tab s6 @Anonymous User ?
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Obviously I can't see your devices or settings @Easty but when I create an event in my Samsung Calendar on my N10+ 5G or N20 Ultra it automatically updates on both phone's and on my Samsung Tablet too.

The phone's are on the same software version and the tablet is a 2011 model so is on it's most newest available.

I can only suggest to turn Off Sync and then re enable it and then see what happens.

As for One Drive I'm still using Samsung Cloud until I'm forced onto One Drive.

If I'm honest I'd rather stay with Samsung Cloud as it's worked flawlessly for me.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Trouble is we have to use One drive soon , I kept getting notifications about it when I was sorting gallery sync so I bit the bullet and swopped thinking I may as well sort now and iron out any problems ! Bored of un syncing and re syncing , have dome it on various occasions , seems like I'm going to be the unlucky one who it just won't work for ...
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Rysky
First Poster
Options

I am havin the same issue and also suspect the half@$$ integration job they did with MSFT OneNote to be part of the problem. I just bought the Tab S6 Lite for work notes specifically because it synced to my Note10 and existing notes... My new pages aren't being synced to my Notes app on my phone now and I've only found a few threads about it on these community pages, no suggestions or feedback on a fix so far. Another potential issue I thought could be the problem is that supposedly verizon phones don't support samsung cloud, however, I don't believe I had this problem until recently. 

0 Likes