Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super fast charging not working after One UI 4.0 and 4.1 update

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 02:19 PM)
Vijumathew007
Explorer
Options

Same issue as @MonK17 

Before updating my #Samsung galaxy Note10plus to Android 12 or one ui 4.0 my phone was getting charged within 40 mins. And now my phone needs more than 3-4hour for charging and getting discharged quickly.  No problem with battery as it started araising after update. even if it is having 40%-50% charge after the update of One UI 4.0 and after that 4.1 update came was happy while seeing the update that the issue will be sorted out! But nothing changed still facing the issue! Contacted customer support they came with all the basic troubleshooting steps. Which is already done and of no use

*Run all the diagnostic steps and reported it.

*charged in safe mode

*cleared all cache and cokies 

*tryed discharging completely and charging from 0% both in poweroff and power on and safe mode.

*Checked charger and cable and also different power sockets.

*reported in samsung members. 

* it's been 1 and half month I haven't seen the superfast charging option!

And also while charging it is showing cable charging usually it was showing super fast charging. 

I need this to be fixed.

I am using the company charging adapter and cable which I got with the box. And they are working perfectly. So don't come up with saying any cable issues and adapter issues. 

22 REPLIES 22
Jpswain696
Pioneer
Options
See More Battery Settings turn off fast charging. Then hold down power button and volume down till the phone switches off. Switch back on repeat the process of turning back on Fast charging and see if this resolves the issue. If not see if it wireless fast charging works if both fail then its software related problem
0 Likes
Vijumathew007
Explorer
Options

Tried all the possible methods but as I have mentioned this all started happening after one ui 4.0 and 4.1 update 

0 Likes
Jpswain696
Pioneer
Options
Yeah my son has updated to 4.1 and has a lot of problems with battery drain. Not quite sure what it is effecting but I have raised concerns with both head of service & also CEO. Explaining so many users having varied issues on the new update and a fix must be implemented soon
Vijumathew007
Explorer
Options

How did you contact the higher authority? I have tried but just reached the chat agents. They are of no use. 

Actually a bug fixing update should be rolled out for sorting this issues!

0 Likes
Jpswain696
Pioneer
Options
I have worked as a LV2 Technical Support agent for a telecommunications company and learnt to be able to escalate issues to the relevant departments.
Vijumathew007
Explorer
Options

Just now got a 260 mb update for my note 10+, let me install and check if the issue is solved or not!

0 Likes
Vijumathew007
Explorer
Options

Just completed the update. But it's of no use. Still the phone is showing cable charging!. Now we should wait for another 2 months for an update!

0 Likes
kibik
First Poster
Options

for you all have problem fast chargin after update i got solution in youtube check this video :
Galaxy Note 10 / 10+: FAST Cable Charging Slow or Not Working? 10 Fixes!! - YouTube

you must go to day care setting, and go to batteray setting, turn off and on fast charge. then its work. my device note 10 plus

0 Likes
Vijumathew007
Explorer
Options

Haven't got any solutions yet! 

0 Likes