Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split keyboard idea in landscape mode for note 10s.

(Topic created on: 30-04-2020 11:27 AM)
Jason24
Explorer
Options

I am using the note 10 plus and sometimes I use the phone in landscape mode and enjoy seeing the large screen in use. Texting is a big part with my usage of this phone but the screen makes it a bit uncomfortable when in landscape mode because the keyboard is alittle to wide. It would be alot more comfortable if they can put in a split keyboard mode during landscape mode. Something like how they have on tablets.  Maybe they already have that option and i just can't find it. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's a good idea which is as far as im aware isn't available on the phone.

Maybe send that as feedback tvia your Samsung Members App.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Jason24
Explorer
Options

Thanks for the reply! 

I feel like it would be a great idea for all Samsung phones. Samsung isn't coming out with small display phones anymore. All of them are getting bigger and bigger so it would make sense that this option would be included.  I'll see if I can plant this Idea in thier heads.  

0 Likes
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Thanks Jason24,

I'll feed this back to our development teams for you.

Thanks,

AndrewL
Options
@Jason24: In the meantime, please can you go to Settings > General Management > Language and Input > On Screen Keyboard > Samsung Keyboard > Keyboard Layout and Feedback, and check out the options here to see if they make things a little easier for you.
Jason24
Explorer
Options

I checked, I haven't found anything. Thank you for the reply!

0 Likes