Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i update to One UI 3.0 yet? What is everyone's experience so far?

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 02:26 PM)
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm wondering whether it is the right time to update my Note 10+ to One UI 3.0, or if it is still having too many problems.

I have seen plenty of complaints about it on the forum, is this a true representation of most peoples experience? 

Let me know! 

Not limited to just the Note 10+, I'd love to hear the opinions of anyone running One UI 3.0

8 REPLIES 8
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
tbh you should update as soon as you have a update available using a previous build can slow your phone down and risk security of the device.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Eventually yes, but my postponing would only be a few months, until the next version comes out with the patches.
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - I have updated my Note 10+ and is running fine - battery life etc is fine and all the apps I use working fine
Only glitch I had was it lost WiFi Calling but got that resolved pretty quick
( was on the Beta initially and been on the final since it came out )
No regrets at updating mine
If you update then would suggest you also check for any app updates
0 Likes
Justina95
First Poster
Options
my neuronal beta Samsung keyboard doesn't work 😑 I m obligated to use the standard one
0 Likes
thering1975
Explorer
Options

Not sure if yours is the snapdragon version, but mine being exynos the android 11 update was a mess. First time i have had issues with Samsung updates in 10 years.  Initial ota update caused issues in camera  app when recording video at either 30 or 60 1080p, stuttering and micro jitters making it useless, certain apps can no longer access internal memory (snapseed for example) 

So i decided to do a full wipe using Odin and the Same rom, this did not solve the issues above but introduced a new one where Android Auto no longer sees the car at all (big complaint on AA forums) 

Rolled back to Android 10 and all issues went away so for now ive blocked updates and will wait this out until it's more mature

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine is the exynos version too (UK), i might wait for the next update with the fixes afterall...
0 Likes
thering1975
Explorer
Options

Yeah i created a thread on here on the camera and several others have noticed the same issue so it's not just my issue. And to be fair apart from a bit of transparency in various areas its no different to Android 10 apart from it works less lol

0 Likes
Pqkiller
Apprentice
Options

If you have a dual sim setup DO NOT UPDATE. 

The update RUINS the dual sim experience particularly for sms. 

Obviously whichever developer was entrusted with the sms function rebuild has never had or owned a dual sim phone.