Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected network not available

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 09:57 AM)
nyl001
Explorer
Options
Hi can any one help me out here, I've recently replaced my usb port on my Samsung Note 10 5G Plus N976B.
USB port now works fine getting super fast charge and wired headphones working.
Unfortunately I'm now get no working and message saying No Service Selected network not available.
I've tried reseting network settings, clear partition cache, taking sim out and putting back in. I've made sure all antenna flex is seated properly again on phone.
Please any ideas as this is driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance 👍

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hold on, did you change it yourself?
0 Likes
nyl001
Explorer
Options
Yes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh, I would have never advised that as uoy may have inadvertently broke something
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@nyl001: Further to the above, it is difficult to troubleshoot your issue effectively, as you have performed an unauthorised repair on your Galaxy Note 10, and may not have returned it to its warranty specifications. All I can suggest is reaching out to our Help Desk via samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and you can arrange for the phone to be inspected and repaired by an authorised Samsung engineer. Please be aware however that your warranty is now void, so a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. 

0 Likes
nyl001
Explorer
Options
Thanks for your reply, I think my warranty expired about 3 years ago as I have had the know now for over 3 years.
I think I have solved this, as the dealer I purchased the usb port from I think have sent me the wrong one, hence the no signal. Thanks anyway. 👍
bombshell
First Poster
Options
Received message
0 Likes
desmondow
Journeyman
Options
Are you joking it's so easy to do the parts just pop out in goes new one I've changed my USB port it played up because of wireless charge fiddle about with that check ribbon to USB one for fone arail I think.
0 Likes
desmondow
Journeyman
Options
Wat warranty lol your have g a laugh ain't you??
0 Likes
desmondow
Journeyman
Options
I've put new battery in mine new USB port works like a charm just got to root it as Samsung stopped updating it so have to update myself no big deal.
0 Likes