Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen scrstches

(Topic created on: 30-07-2020 11:09 AM)
PHSNI
First Poster
Options
Is there a simple way to repair scratches on my Note 10+? Now regretting not fitting the screen protector I brought with the phone!
5 REPLIES 5
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
you could try this at your own risk haha
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@PHSNI: Sadly not. Scratches to the screen of your Note 10+ would be classed as cosmetic damage, which isn't covered by the standard manufacturers warranty. With this in mind, you can arrange for the phone to be inspected and repaired at one of our Support Centres, however a charge would be applicable to cover the cost of the service. If you'd like to go ahead, please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, and an advisor will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
TT1956
Journeyman
Options

My Note + came with a protector already fitted, are you sure it's not this that is scratched and not the screen

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If you've removed the factory fitted plastic screen protector then a Glass Screen Glass Screen Protector like the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector can hide scratches.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

@PHSNI  indeed like said above, if you have not removed the original screen protector that comes already fit on the Note, then it is this screen protector that is scratched and not the screen itself. My screen protector is cratched because of the weird live view cover from SAMSUNG itself sold at a premium, that scratches screen in no time (less than a week) because of the plastic right side that is too hard for the protector.

Still, the screen stays safe, though so that's no big deal. I just do not use this weird cover anymore.

0 Likes