Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector lifting Note 10+

(Topic created on: 25-04-2020 12:02 AM)
natthehat
First Poster
Options

Hello, I managed to crack the back of my Note 10+. Under the Samsung Care Scheme it was replaced and so was the front screen protector as it had been damaged. This was in March 2020. The protector is now lifting. Do I have any recourse for this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm aware that some Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centres were helping people who had just bought their phones and the plastic factory fitted screen protector was lifting very soon after the purchase.

I think they just sent out a free plastic screen protector for the owner to fit.

You would have to contact the relevant department to levy that question.

Some Samsung Experience Stores sell the plastic versions as well do Amazon etc.

Fact is the plastic one's will  sometimes lift from fair wear and tear from everyday general use and dust that invariably always seems to get under the corners !

On my Note 10+ 5G I removed mine and fitted a Whitestone Glass Screen Protector.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi Natthehat,

Sorry to hear this issue.

Unfortunatly there isnt a stright forward fix for this as Samsung dont cover the screen protectors under any warrenty. As other users have said there is certainly replacments available from various retailers. 

However you may want to contact the handset support team about of theres an exception they could make to get one out to you.

Sorry can tbe more helpful on this one.

0 Likes