Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen flashes on note 10+

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 10:50 PM)
welshy1
Student
Options
Anyone having a ny problems with flashing on their phone?. It just started a few days ago and it turns my video call off whist in the middle of talking ,which is very annoying. Any insite would be very greatful. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition note 10+' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
welshy1
Student
Options
Thank you i will try that
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
No problem! If my tip helped, could you please click the 3 dots on my comment and select solution? Thanks! 🙂
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@welshy1: If the issue persists following the wiping of your cache partition, please try restarting your Note 10 in Safe Mode, and monitoring the performance. This will disable all third party apps and help to determine if the problem is stemming from and external source. To proceed, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

If you notice that the problem is no longer present in Safe Mode, please restart the phone as you would normally and delete any recently installed, third party apps. Sadly it won't be possible to tell which app is responsible, so please approach this via process of elimination.