Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung trade-in deal question

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 10:44 AM)
Tom115
First Poster
Options

I am looking to upgrade my Note 8 to the newer Note 10+ 5g and would obviously like to take advantage of the current trade in deal which tells me I can get £150 towards the new phone.

I will be upgrading via a cheap phone website and I would like to know if I am still able to take advantage of this offer. On one particular website (mobilephonesdirect) it states I can take advantage of this offer by visiting the URL: www.samsungtradeinoffer.co.uk/promo/ao  once I have my new phone and that this is open until 30/06/20. Does this apply for a new Samsung phone purchased from anywhere? Also why does this date differ from the date on the official Samsung website of 15/04/20?

Thank you for any advice

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Tom115 

The link you've added is if a person is buying a Samsung Galaxy s20 phone and then take advantage of the Samsung Trade In Offer.Screenshot_20200412-060853_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Terms and Conditions 》samsungtradeinoffer.co.uk/terms-and-conditions-s20 

I see your wanting to buy a Note 10.

If you purchased directly from Samsung UK 》Samsung.com/uk/trade-in/mobile-trade-in. 

You would need to check again on the site you mentioned to see what they offer.

I've taken a look and they offer the Samsung Note 10 Lite and then offer a trade in themselves i.e not a Samsung Provided Trade In deal.

The amount of Trade in depends on if your Note 8 is a dual sim variant or not and if it's unlocked or locked to a certain network.

Please check what you would get.

The page looks like this on the site you mentioned.Screenshot_20200412-060629_Samsung Internet.jpg

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Tom115
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your repsonse. I also realised that I got the details of the offer incorrect and, looking through the terms and conditions, it is only applicable for purchases from selected retailers.

However, I did also find that other mobile phone recyclers/purchasers offered me the same value for the phone so the Samsung offer is unnecessary.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm glad you found a trade in offer that suits your needs @Tom115 

Take care.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes