Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Store Harassment

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 08:52 PM)
Members_vrNKTkI
Apprentice
Options

My samsung note 10 plus 5g handset suddenly stopped taking charge on Monday morning. So I tried to get an solution through your Live Chat option. One of the agent suggest me to book an appointment in a store. I tried to call the Stratford Westfield samsung store to book an appointment. But no one answered the phone so I went to the store. In the meantime I booked another video chat appointment. When I was in store they were unable to check my handset and instead offer me to book an appointment on Wednesday the 2nd of September. The lady named Dilsad confirmed that the appointment is on Wednesday the 2nd. Later that day when I was attending the video chat the agent offer me to manage one appointment but as I was assured of having an appointment on Wednesday so I didn't take his offer. But today when I was in Samsung store they said I am not in their system and they can't do anything about it. Then I request to speak with a manager. One of the employee informed the manager that I was waiting to speak with him. After attending another customer the manager just ignored me and started chatting with another employee in store. Then I approach to him and ask if he is the manager. His answer was "sort of,yes I am one of them" which was completely unprofessional. His name was Phil. When I tried to explain him the full incident he wasn't ready to listen. Instead he was blaming me that i wasn't let him talk. And also he was blaming me for the whole thing. And also his attitude was like it's your phone so i don't care. He wasn't ready to solve my problem. So I had to left the store as he wasn't helpful at all. Now my question is if I spend a handful amount of money for a product is this the behaviour I am supposed to get. I know if you loose one customer like me it doesn't matter for you. But one customer like me everyday makes the number bigger and bigger. So I just want to request you to look into this matter as solve as soon as possible.

7 REPLIES 7
Maroš
Voyager
Options
I also had similar experience, Samsung having very bad staff working for them, they just dont care 👎👎👎
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
They know nothing, they scam us for our hard earned money, the s10 s20 had awful cameras riddled with problems and not updates fix a thing!! the note 20 comes out and can't even last a miserable few hours without having to turn every setting practically off and it still has a bad camera, fake reviews on tech sites and yet when genuine buyers purchase a phone its a joke and doesn't do what its suppose to, then you get told to clear cache, safe mode it or factory reset, then send it back which is impossible sometimes, you call them and you're on hold for hours then hung up on if you go over your 14 days or 28 in some places youre left with a device that does nothing it should, Scamsung is the only name for them, look at the 100s of post complaining a month about devices but yet nothing is done about it
Members_vrNKTkI
Apprentice
Options

Apple is not giving loads of new features but they are always ready to do extra things to help their customers.if you go to apple store with a problem you will never felt ignored.they are taking more money but giving the best service.this is my first and last samsung product for sure

Members_vrNKTkI
Apprentice
Options

Zero customer service.full with a bunch of rude,arrogant employees.and unfortunately we are paying their salary.in return we don't get any service. 

Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
I'm moving back to apple too, my 4th Samsung and my last, they are mostly gimmick features that don't work and gettinf just as expensive as apple with awful customer service
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
You know, I'm losing faith with Samsung too. The customer service can be dreadful.
0 Likes
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options
Their customer service and quite simply, overrated piece of ***** that is the Note 10+ 5G is what has prompted to switch back to Xiaomi or Huawei
0 Likes