Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 14-10-2021 06:09 PM)
Newtos8p
Pioneer
Options
Hi, since I'm back to Samsung. I feel Samsung pay is so slow compare to apple pay with iPhone.  Like with apple pay you just get near to the card machine and double-tap your phone. With Samsung, I have to try different angles and enter the pin God's too many things to do. Is everyone doing the same methodology or different? 
And also not forget, if anyone has a Galaxy watch 4 classics. Please notice that while you sit in the driving seat your watch beginning counting your steps. If even though you know you're not walking. Do you have the same issue while driving? 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
Never had any problems with samsung pay. I use fingerprint fir samsung pay its very quick, quicker than double-tap on iphone. I just put my thumb on the screen while reaching for card mashine and it scans my phone from distance I don't even need to touch the card mashine with my phone.
Maybe you are using thick phone case or case with some sort of metal parts which can interfere NFC signal.
As I sayed my phone scans at any angle first time. Never had a problem 🤷‍♂️
Newtos8p
Pioneer
Options
Yes, I do use case cover. But it asks for a pin a Samsung pin all the time. I don't know why
0 Likes
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
You can choose finger print instead of a pin.
I think to have this option you have to use finger print for unlocking your phone but I'm not sure.
0 Likes
Newtos8p
Pioneer
Options
I unlock my phone with a fingerprint but when it comes to paying using my phone or watch 4 classics it takes longer to pay. Like as I said when I used to closer my iPhone to card machines the card used to pop on my phone and I used to just select my card and pay. Is that what Samsung can do or not? As I'm a bit confused maybe I haven't turned in the right option. If you know please share. Thank you
0 Likes
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
In samsung pay settings turn on "use fingerprint".
For quick card access use "quick access and default card" option.
You just swipe up on lock screen or then screen off and your payment card will pop up on the screen with fingerprint scanner.

See picture

Screenshot_20211014-120709_Samsung Pay.jpg
0 Likes
Newtos8p
Pioneer
Options
Great stuff. Thank you for helping me out.
0 Likes
Verminal
Pioneer
Options
Like others have said, fingerprint is an option. And it's very quick. And because I don't have to activate NFC it's quicker and smarter than Google Pay.
0 Likes
Newtos8p
Pioneer
Options
I just try to pay with Samsung pay and trust me I try everything it comes on with my watch the card and it longer to pay.
0 Likes