Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 10 Plus Restarts everyday

(Topic created on: 17-01-2021 12:51 PM)
sendittoamit
Pioneer
Options
Hi everyone my Samsung note 10 plus 5g keeps restarting, done factory reset 3 times, clear cache several times, put in safe mode still restarted, sent to Samsung repair came back as no fault found and no I don't know what to do.

I don't know how to fix this problem I am lost phone is virtually new only 3 months old.

Think I'm giving up Samsung after being with them almost 10 years now straight this is poor service if the community have a solution please enlighten me.

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
mb2706
Pioneer
Options
Silly question, you haven't inadvertently switched auto restart on?
0 Likes
sendittoamit
Pioneer
Options
No I checked all the settings before I did a factory reset, this is switched off I just don't know what to do anymore if you have any other tips let me know mate.
0 Likes
B B
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I've had this phone for less than 3 months. It will be sitting idle on a table not being used then suddenly I will see the white and red Hello screen and the phone light up out of the corner of my eye.

The 1st time it happened (less than 2 was after purchase) I didn't think anything of it, but since then its restarted every 3-4 days at most. Different battery levels, all while being idle. I did the troubleshooting and resets and Verizon had me send it to a local Samsung authorized repair center. They said all the diagnostics were fine, but they would replace the motherboard and the battery. They did that and same thing, 3-4 days later it happened again.  I called Verizon back for the 4th time and they finally sent a replacement. Now I've had this replacement for the 4th day, and it just happened to me with this new one a couple hours ago. I'm so frustrated! (I've owned 5 different Samsung phones myself, not including my children's phones over the years so I'm very familiar with them).  I decided to upgrade to this one from a Note 8, which I've never had a problem with. I don't know what else to do because I'm stuck with the phone, and I actually love it aside from the random restarts all the time.

0 Likes