Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 10 Lite Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 19-08-2020 09:00 PM)
Amo2
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I upgraded from a S8Plus to a Note10Lite, and have noticed that the battery drain is very high.

Even on standby it consumes 1% per hour, and I have turned most things off.

When I go into the Settings/Apps and check each App for battery drain, the following show the highets -

Find My Mobile - 20% used since last Charge

Voice Wake Up - 20% used since last Charge

I've already turned both off.

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks

Amo2

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
Saint_Diablo
Apprentice
Options

I've got a brand new samsung note 10 lite with 8GB ram. Too much battery drain and the phone lasts 1 day with moderate usage with 4G data on almost 18 hours. 

Is this an inherint issue with the battery. Was expecting much better with 4500 mah battery.

0 Likes
Amo2
Apprentice
Options

Hi Batt drain is worse than my old s8 plus. I read the the CPU is very power hungry.

0 Likes
Saint_Diablo
Apprentice
Options

I've disabled all apps apart from Whatsapp from running in background and using data. This shall help. But im getting  SOT of 8.40 hours 

0 Likes
Saint_Diablo
Apprentice
Options
I tried shutting down all background process and battery usage apart from Whatsapp but still there's too much battery drain. Phone does nt last more than a day with SOT of 8.5 hours.

How about yours @Amo2
0 Likes
Amo2
Apprentice
Options

Im a light user, and use bixsby routine to turn off wifi/phone signal from 12am-6am.

I get 3 days of use.

My s8 plus lasted 4 days

Thanks

0 Likes
Saint_Diablo
Apprentice
Options

3 days on Note 10 lite ?
I switch off my data from 12am to 6am and still battery doesn't last 1 day. Saw similar reviews online.

My 4G data is on the rest of the day.

What's your Screen on time and can you share some tips as to how are you able to extract so much ?

0 Likes
Amo2
Apprentice
Options

My screen time is about 1/2hr a day, I only check news and emails, dont make hardly any calls.

Thanks

0 Likes
Camos411060
First Poster
Options

Note 10 lite. I have it for 1 week, the battery is consumed too fast, I do not use it too much during the day and still it does not last even 24 hours. During the night it consumes 20-30%. Please help.

0 Likes
Amo2
Apprentice
Options

hello.

I use bixby routine to turn on airplane mode at night.  It only uses 2% from 11pm to 6am. During day I run optimized battery mode, all other battery settings off.

I get 3 days of battery life.

If i use medium power mode, I get 4 days battery life. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Camos411060
First Poster
Options

However the battery drains again very quickly, even if I do not use it most of the day. Will it be fixed with the work itself because it is still new, I use it for 8 days or with some next update would you fix it from Samsung. This is my first time using Samsung and it annoys me that the battery is consuming too fast. Thank you.

0 Likes