Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Mail App, always show All Emails?

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 02:58 AM)
jockebq
Apprentice
Options

Just got my Note 10 and I am right now using the Samsung Email app, because I have both Gmail accounts and Outlook accounts.

Is it possible to default it to All emails instead of a specific account. Right now it opens the default account when the app has been closed.

Thank you!

17 REPLIES 17
Artob
Apprentice
Options

Same here.  Clicking into email app from notification causes app to open in specific account,  and same account is then the default next time app is opened.

0 Likes
LozTheLez
First Poster
Options
Guys I might be a few years too late but for any future people reading this thread... I FOUND OUT HOW!
Okay so:
1. Open Samsung email app
2. Three lines top right
3. Then press the settings wheel cog thing
4. Select your email (should be at the top)
5. Scroll to 'Email Sync period'
6. Select 'All Time'
7. BOOM
0 Likes
Artob
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately,  this doesn't help.   Opening an email using a notification causes the default email view to change to the specific email account that the notification was for. Using an S20FE. 

0 Likes
Artob
Apprentice
Options

More than two years later and the problem is still happening.  Previously on an S8, and now on an S20FE,  same issue.

0 Likes
Artob
Apprentice
Options

Hello,  anyone listening? 

0 Likes
Just Dave
First Poster
Options

I'm listening. But I'm no help. I'm also annoyed by not being able to tell Samsung Email to ALWAYS show me all accounts. Maybe some day they'll add this as an option.

0 Likes
Sidvicious
First Poster
Options
Same problem, Samsung what can you do about it?
0 Likes
thesaint007
Student
Options

This has driven me nuts. I keep bouncing back and forth between apps because of it. I love the layout and design of Samsung Email but not being able to default it to show all every time leads to a lack of productivity and sometimes missed emails as I don't notice at times when it is only showing a single of two account accounts (which is more than half the time you open the app because of this bug). I am going to call it a bug because it is crazy to not have the option to control this. 

0 Likes