Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy note 10+ loses whole signal when download large files thru mobile data

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 01:39 PM)
Ksauws
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone!

i'm erxpirienicing really strange behavior of mobile data network. When i download large files specially from cloud, my samsung sometimes loses signal and  shows icon that i have no signal. it stands for around 5sec and signal is back. I have unlimited data so i download ofthen thru that data. Is there any option for security to no lose too much transfer? Can someone tell how to fix that? its really annoying, after that i need to stard download again.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options

Hi, @Ksauws. Have you checked this with your network provider to see if they're restricting a limit somehow?

0 Likes
Ksauws
First Poster
Options

Hi, ill look for it. However i didnt expirienced that on my other cellphone with same network provider. 

0 Likes
Solution
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi there,

Did you get an answer from your network.

There could be a bandwith restriction on your network currently where the amount of data being allowed to be transfered could be different from normal. 

Let us know any updates

0 Likes
Ksauws
First Poster
Options

Hi, sorry for late reply i forgot to answer  Yes, my network provider told me there are some restrictions on bandwidth some antennas  when I want to upload too much from my cellphone. 

Problem solved.

0 Likes