Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Android UI13 Failure

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 12:37 AM)
J1M_R
Apprentice
Options

Hi 

Has anyone else had issues after the android ui update? 

A whole load of apps will not update now from the play store. 

Anyone else having the same problem? 

It's really annoying me. And I'm sure it's not just me. And doesn't look like Samsung are planning any fix to their update... 

Ta. 

8 REPLIES 8
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Are they 3rd party app? The only app I couldn't use after update was my works own app.
0 Likes
J1M_R
Apprentice
Options
No a whole load of different ones that were updating fine before the Samsung update. Currently about 26 different apps. I've gone through the various steps to try and resolve the issue such as clearing up the cache etc. Suspect that this is a Samsung update issue so wondered if anyone else had the same problem.
0 Likes
J1M_R
Apprentice
Options
A load of different ones (26 at last count). Suspect the issue is Samsung update related so just checking if others had similar experience.
0 Likes
Kay2022
Explorer
Options
Loads of issues. My phone restarts all the time and it's locked up my sd card
J1M_R
Apprentice
Options

Problem is its very difficult to actually get Samsung to ever do anything and it's left to us to work it out ourselves 

0 Likes
Alan1955
Journeyman
Options
I've got about 40 apps that will not update and I can't download apps either.
Happened since update. I contacted Samsung on chat and tried everything they said but with no luck. Seems we have to wait for them to rectify bit o wouldn't hold my breath!
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
Haven't got that update..so reading the issues here I doubt I'll be updating to it until repaired by Samsung, if ever
0 Likes
J1M_R
Apprentice
Options
I'll be ditching Samsung now. I got burned with the note 7 fiasco and now this and they're just not interested. Turning into apple. I'll be going for Google pixel next.
0 Likes