Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen on Note 10+ is to sensitive

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 08:54 PM)
Wootton27
Explorer
Options

I hope someone can help me, but I find the s pen on the note 10 infuriating.  Everytime I remove it from the phone to use, bring it near to the screen it starts to interact with the screen but it is around 15mm away from the screen, so trying to swipe type is almost impossible, on screen writing is just as difficult and makes the s pen unusable.

12 REPLIES 12
Uath2
Explorer
Options

Good night my friend :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

You can adjust your spen potentiometer inside. You can open and adjust it.

uvene7eq.jpg

It is the left potenciometer of two of them that you will find under plastic protector, but our recomendation could be to be inspected by Oficial Service for a pleasured time with your device to test it woks ok or not after new settings.

See you on game and try to speak with someone more than me because I am not an official work of Samsung :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

@Uath2  amazing, never seen this photo and feature. However the S Pen on my Note10+ does not have this little protector, it seems all sealed. I do not need this though, my s pen can't be better, but it would be still an interesting find.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is there anything in the s pen settings section on the phone that may help.

Settings 》 Advanced Settings  》 S.Pen.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Idkwhat2do
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem as you, my s pen makes trying to write on screen almost impossible for me, since i just got the phone a week ago and it was working properly at the start.

saeedsoofi
Student
Options

I have the same problem as you.did you find any solution?

0 Likes
saeedsoofi
Student
Options

it's because of the nib of s pen take it a little out and it works properly but when you push the pen on the screen it goes in again !!!

0 Likes
Wootton27
Explorer
Options

I requested a new s'pen & Samsung provided it.  A new pen solved my issue.

I have not had a problem since the s pens were swapped.

Mohdidris
First Poster
Options

did u find any solution. I have same problem.after change nib

0 Likes
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

HI all, the above Spen isnt from a Note 10. We further would not reccomend opening this part of the SPen. Insted We would certainly reccomend speaking to our service department. Happy a replacment pen has solved your problem Wooton. 

Sorry for the trouble in the first place.