Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-Pen and Air Actions Disconnect issue

(Topic created on: 18-12-2020 06:18 PM)
AelXzer
First Poster
Options

Hello to everyone, first I like to make clear that English isn't my native language, so please, if you didn't understand me please have a little patience.  Now to my problem, my S Pen is working as intended but there is a little problem. Whenever I take my Pen off the tablet the Air Actions disconnect, I already have tried to reset it on the app and restarting the whole tablet but the problem keep happening, the S Pen connects its say that have full battery and when I take it off to use it, the Air Actions disconnected and cant use it as intended.  Can anyone tell me why is this happening? It never happens before and is really strange that I reset it and its seems fine until you take it out of the back and it automatically disconnect

i have seen only one other article with the exact same problem and i see no solution, can anyone help or suggest how to repair it?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @AelXzer 

Your English is just fine 👍

I've not had this happen to my Samsung Note 10+ 5G to be honest.

Maybe consider a factory reset after backing up and removing any relevant sd card. 

That or try another s-pen.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
nulfah
First Poster
Options

hello,  if I write badly, I'm sorry because English is not my native. I wanna I ask you about any update to your problem? is that solved? because I have a similar issue. thank you

0 Likes
AelXzer
First Poster
Options

Hello! 

For what I researched, it seems its the only option. I still haven't considered it. I may give it a try.

Thanks for the help tho!

0 Likes
AelXzer
First Poster
Options

Don't you worry about your English 😅

To answer your question, I just turn off the Air actions and didn't use it. 

The only option I see on forums and website is factory reset and I am not that into it. 

0 Likes