Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-Pen air actions - "disconnected"

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 02:44 PM)
1911wolf
Apprentice
Options

All of a sudden the s pen will not work for air commands.

It worked perfectly for about 10 days.

If you go into the s pen settings menu, the picture says "disconnected"

When placing the pen into the phone it tries to connect and then states "disconnected"

I have tried to connect the phone via choosing to connect from the status bar menu icon, from within the s pen menu and also from the quick settings icon.

I have tried -

* Reset the pen - click the "s pen air actions" icon from quick settings and re-connect

* Putting the pen into the phone and clicking re-connect, this brings up the "loading" type screen with the text connecting to your s pen...it say's it is connecting and then says "couldn't connect to your s pen"

* Reset phone - i have done...general settings>reset settings and also general settings>network settings

Any ideas?

14 REPLIES 14
gilbs72
First Poster
Options

+1 having exact same problem

I borrowed someone else's S pen and it worked. Could there be a capacitor or battery that wears out?

0 Likes
Members_f9umXsR
First Poster
Options

+1 having exact same problem

0 Likes
gilbs72
First Poster
Options

I borrowed someone else's S pen and it worked. Could there be a capacitor or battery inside that wears out?

Obviously, if this is the case, then only choice is to replace the S pen.

0 Likes
drkath
Student
Options

I just fixed mine. Go to Settings > Apps > Click the 3 vertical dots at the upper right corner > Reset App preferences. Worked for me, hope it helps you all too. 

0 Likes
drkath
Student
Options

I just fixed mine. Go to Settings > Apps > Click the 3 vertical dots at the upper right corner > Reset App preferences. Worked for my Galaxy Note 20 hope it helps you all too. 

0 Likes