Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems

(Topic created on: 19-12-2020 09:42 PM)
MuhammadT
Student
Options
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting multiple problems with their phone? ( I have a Note 10 which is relatively new so no excuse for all these problems)
5 REPLIES 5
sawda10
Journeyman
Options
I have that phone aswell
0 Likes
sawda10
Journeyman
Options
But it works kk
0 Likes
MuhammadT
Student
Options
lucky you. I have a screen touch problem, camera problem, battery problem and connectivity problem 🤦. Samsung should just give me the S20 ultra 😂
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As you haven't mentioned What have you tried thus far in regards to troubleshooting @MuhammadT 

May I suggest …

The 1st action I'd suggest is to remove any relevant sd card as these can cause issues if they are glitching. 

Then if it continues please put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. 

And or Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. 

Finally as a very last resort back up, remove any relevant sd card and factory reset.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
No problem with mine.
0 Likes