Can't move photos to secure folder. Anyone suffering the same Note 10 plus
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

What is the Secure Folder and how do I use it?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-the-secure-folder-and-how-do-i-use-it/
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ToshM: What happens when you attempt to move photos to your Secure Folder. Do you get any error messages? Can you confirm if you have attempted to move the photos directly via the Secure Folder, and by using the 'Move To Secure Folder' option on the photos themselves? 

1) Open the Secure Folder > Add Files (3 dots > Add Files) > Images > Select the images you want to move > Done > Choose whether you want to copy or move them. To troubleshoot the issue, try both options at this stage to see if the problem persists.

2) Open the Gallery app > Select an image > Tap the 3 dots > Move To Secure Folder. 

Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
ToshM
Apprentice
Options
I've always used the second option and after the latest update it just stopped. The error is couldn't move all items
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ToshM: Can you try method 1, as provided in my previous post, to see if you're able to move the photos? I assume you are attempting to move multiple images at once, therefore you may wish to try moving 1 at a time as a process of elimination, just in case there is an issue with one or more of the files. 

0 Likes
ToshM
Apprentice
Options
It's a problem with those particular photos.
0 Likes
Vaibhav patel
First Poster
Options

Hell Team,

I am having the same issue, wherein unable to move photos and getting an error "couldn't move items. 0/1 item moved" 

Please help.!!

0 Likes
ToshM
Apprentice
Options
I gave up on this. Maybe someone from Samsung can help
0 Likes