Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential ~10hrs SoT from Note 10+ 5G

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 07:55 AM)
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Potential 10hr SoT from 1yr old Note 10+ 5G on android 11, with everything turned on, NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, everything! Even 2x Bluetooth smart watches constantly connected, and "call and text on other devices" connected to my tablet 24/7.
 No battery saver modes, just regular, and using max resolution. 👍 

Battery run down from 100-20% over an average day, each hour pretty much took exactly 10%, remaining consistent with 80% battery used for 8hours SoT, safe to assume ~10hours from 100-0%. 

In case you want to know how i achieve this, i wrote this earlier this yr before i got the Android 11 update (since then battery life has increased even more!):  

12 REPLIES 12
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
You see this just baffles me if I throttled and cut back everything on S20 I get 8 hours but as soon as you open up AOD 120hz or WQHD I am very lucky to get 4 hours 🤷‍♂️
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That's impressive or I've just killed my note 10+ 5G battery horribly. I can't get anywhere near that kind of SoT on mine but I have kinda filled it up and it's the 512GB version with another 512GB SD Card. I'm curious though where your screen usage is as your top apps on screen times don't come close to that 7h 51m (4h 4m in fact) so 3h 50m~ is used up somewhere with exceptionally low battery usage.

My current battery usage of my Note 10+ 5G, as you can see not even close.

clipboard_image_1620627497845_1620627497845.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Same here I right don't get it, my phone is fine with cut backs but other people are getting good sot with everything on so I don't understand have given up and just accepted it
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I have to admit, I've not given it a good try since I updated to One UI 3.1 (my new Tab S7 Plus has taken more of my attention to be fair) so I'll have to use it more for my "daily driver" to see if mine has improved. My S21 Ultra battery however has always been that good.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea I suppose if I really need to make this last a heavy day I can, but for most days having everything on is fine, I just find it baffling that it has a 4000 mah battery in it, I got an s21 U but then returned it as it was too large and expensive but I regret that decision now and think when they come down in price I would purchase one again maybe next year
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Honestly I love the S21 Ultra, it truly is Samsungs best phone to date in my opinion, however the Note 10 is an excellent phone too. Both have been great devices for me, but the included buds pro with my S21 Ultra was a great incentive.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea it is an amazing phone, I'm going to wait though, amazon selling the old s20 ultra at 700 quid at moment, if I can grab it for under a grand that's when I will get it
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I mean today I have achieved 89% for 42 mins sot with music playing and everything on which I suppose isn't too bad
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
If warranty isn't an issue you can get an S21 Ultra from wondamobile imported brand new at under £900 (Snapdragon version) or under £780 for the Exynos version.
0 Likes