Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor battery backup on New Samsung Galaxy note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 23-05-2020 04:00 AM)
Saint_Diablo
Apprentice
Options

Hi All,

I've recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy note 10 lite her in India and have been getting very poor battery backup. This has 8GB/128GB config.

I've got medium power saving mode on with dark mode and all apps put to sleep except for Whatsapp.  Apart from that I just have few like linkedin and productivity apps which i've put to sleep and restricted background activities.

Nevertheless I get an SOT of 8.45 hours but the battery drain is 1 to 2% every hour. This is even when im not using any app with internet on. Is this normal since im coming from Redmi note 4 with 4000 Mah battery and expected more.

I've got the latest 119 mb update installed with March 1 update.

The battery stats are normal but i don't know why the standby battery backup is poor.Screenshot_20200523-082520_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-082510_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-082904_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-082440_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

that screen on time is more than good

0 Likes
Saint_Diablo
Apprentice
Options
Agree on the SOT but what about the standby ?
Even when the 4G data is on, the battery graph is on a decline. This was never the case with the last phone I had.

Technically, there shouldn't be any battery drain at all during the night time when data is off and all apps are closed. But I still loose 2%
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Even though in deep sleep some processes need to be kept running. A 2 per cent over night is something i would notnworry about.

Have a nice day

0 Likes