Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

(Topic created on: 22-07-2022 03:47 AM)
marli85
First Poster
Options

would really appreciate help pls I'm having trouble with my galaxy note s10 + so I'm getting the message 'error while searching for networks' ,emergency calls only and eventually when it does give a list of networks when selecting mine it briefly states registering, then showd unable to connect try again later' although very occasionally ill notice a couple of my messages get delivered and the 3 symbol for the network appears this is literally for 2 mins max before emergency calls only shows. Also I'm getting a black triangle with exclamation mark inside with the letters MM underneath,  this shows on the status bar in the top left corner, it doesn't remain on the screen it disappears soon after, when scrolled down it suggests 'phone not allowed for voice' I've tried all the possible methods on YouTube apart from the video of a lunatic prizing the back of his phone and poking and prodding the motherboard (not sure if that's the right name) with a screw driver, well instantly knew that I was çertainly not trying that so no idea of the outcome. Must admit I was rather disheartened to hear one you tuber finish his video after going through the different methods to solve network issues, his final words quite abruptly "the phones blocked " and that was the end of the vid. Surely not? Especially as I've had the 3 symbol showing and messages was sent( although this only happened probably 3 separate occasions,  can anybody at all shed any light please,  I will also mention the signal shows as though its full this hadn't altered. Thankyou in advance 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CharmingBunny
Journeyman
Options
I'm sorry, I'm not sure how i can help you. But just incase no one knows how to help you can head to support > quick help. They might be able to help.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You need to ring 3 first to see if they have a block in place if yes then you need to sort it out with them. If your phone is not blocked I would reload it back to factory settings if that doesn't work you likely have a faulty phone which you'd need to replace or get repaired.
0 Likes
marli85
First Poster
Options
Thank you so much for responding much appreciated
0 Likes
marli85
First Poster
Options
Thanks so much for replying much appreciated
0 Likes
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hey there,

Is your SIM a few years old? I would suggest getting a new SIM card from your phone operator. Many times this solves the issue.
Before that, you could try resetting the network settings (it will forget all the known Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth devices though).

0 Likes
Alfsdad
Voyager
Options
Sounds like an issue with your mobile network. Check with the supplier.
0 Likes