Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHOTO EDITOR LABS

(Topic created on: 26-07-2020 10:09 AM)
Craig1979
Journeyman
Options
WHY IS PHOTO EDITOR LABS ONLY AVAILABLE ON CERTAIN PHONES AND COUNTRIES, AS I LIVE IN THEVUK AND TRIED DOING A TRICK I FOUND ON SAKITECK YOUTUBE CHANNEL,  WHERE YOU GO TO LIVE FOCUS CHOOSE A PHOTO OR TAKE A NEW ONE FIND STICKERS AND HOLD YOUR ***** ON THE STICKERS HEADING FOR TEN SECONDS AND IT GIVES YOU A NEW SECRET OPTION ONCE ACTIVATED ALLOWS YOU TO PUT STICKERS AND WRITING BEHIND THE PICTURES IN FOCUS IFRONT OF THE BLURED AREA AND DOES NOT BLOCK YOUR PICTURES IN FOCUS ,  I HAVE THE NOTE TEN PLUS 5G 512 MEMORY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT WONT WORK ON MY PHONE 🙄🙄🙄

Help would be greatly appreciated 🙏 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

You might have forgotten to turn the capslock off :winking-face: 

A lab is effectively, a lab. Which is effectively an unfinished feature that's in a testing phase. Depending on the testing needs Labs might be different from country to country and from phone to phone. 

Part's of tests are A-B testing, basically showing different versions to two different people, it might be that's the case for you. 

PhilippeD95
First Poster
Options

I agree with the guy above. This is a laboratory, so this is the outcome. Most likely, this is just a flaw that can't be fixed yet for some reason. I had the same situation with my galaxy note 8 and also the photo editor didn't work. My friend told me that for now I will have to wait for the update, but he told me that if I need it urgently, then I can use https://www.softorbits.com/unblur-photos/ , I edited on it and soon I got myself an iPhone 11, never waiting for an update with which I could edit on my old phone :face-with-tears-of-joy: in General, I do not like to do such things on the phone, it is much more convenient to do it from the computer.

0 Likes