Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

OneUI 3.1 update on Note10 + - phone is flying πŸ˜€

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 09:13 PM)
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Have just updated Note10+ to OneUI 3.1 and phone is just so much faster πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ - happy bunny !!!
8 REPLIES 8
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
You have 3.1 already? Which location are you in?
I just got 3.0 last month, then the Feb security patch after that.
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - am in the UK - got 3.0 in January - Feb security a few days ago and 3.1 with March security today
( bought phone unlocked and sim free from Carphone Warehouse in UK though the CSC code is XEU which is I think ??? a European code rather than UK ? Don't know if that makes any difference when phone gets updates ? )
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine is UK variant, 5G version, csc BTU. I got the feb security updates weeks ago, im surprised u got it so late, considering now u've gotten the March update and One UI update first?
Im especially surprised since BTU is direct from Samsung, and XEU is from resellers like Carphone warehouse. So you got the update before someone on a completely original version direct from Samsung πŸ˜‚
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Let me just clarify for anyone else who is wondering.
BTU and XEU are both UK csc codes for unlocked/sim free devices.
BTU is direct from Samsung
XEU is from resellers like carphone warehouse

There seems to be mixed opinions online as to which get updates first. Despite noone being able to agree on which one is best, if any, there seems to be a lot of them wanting to change their csc to BTU from XEU, so there must be something better about BTU...
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
As per my other post phone since came off the beta seems to not be able to find updates using settings - check for updates Just happened to use Smart Switch on my laptop today and it came up with the update !
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Maybe my consolation prize for not winning the lottery 🀣🀣🀣
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I looked via smart switch , no update for mine yet 😑
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb