Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One UI 2.0 beta for the Galaxy Note 10 is rolling out for good now AND NOT A DELAY. Seems many not interested anymore.

(Topic created on: 30-10-2019 04:52 AM)
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

https://www.sammobile.com/news/one-ui-2-0-beta-for-galaxy-note-10-rolling-out SEE HERE 

the got it right this time

seems many not interested anymore.

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Solution
chazey2
Pioneer
Options

OXM (BTU) firmware ADB side load.

Very easy, I did factory reset after to be nice and clean start. Many are just clearing cache in recovery some not bothering.

Davosvilla
Student
Options
I've only been able to find the beta update for the international note 10 plus and not the note 10 plus 5g.
0 Likes
chazey2
Pioneer
Options

Sorry  , my bad I'm Note plus UK, reading thread at work quickly (naughty) assumed it was general Note 10/+ disscssion.

Davosvilla
Student
Options
Your alright chazey2 It is a general note 10/plus/5g chat I think. Just me and a couple of other specifically asking about the note 10plus 5g. Thanks for all your info and help.
0 Likes
reapo
Journeyman
Options
How long can it possibly take for this to be released in the rest of the countries they announced?!?! It's been AAAAAGES since it was out in Germany..
0 Likes
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options

Jumped from Huawei back to Samsung after a 4 year hiatus, are Samsung still incredibly slow to roll out their updates? 

0 Likes
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

Actually there 1 every months, and about same for apps. So no, they are not slow. The problem is that the updates barely solves the issues or add real improvements.

For example, update of the camera has been to add tooltips... but i didnt see real improvements for the camera itself. All problems like over sharpening textures, or high brightness by default, or pro mode lack of features are still there.

3Dscanner app did not improve at all.

Full firmware update did not solve many of the bugs that have been reported.

Etc...

Maybe Samsung is focusing more on Android 10 now. And imho that would not be a bad thing.

0 Likes
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options

OK, thanks. Hopefully the updates start rolling out here in the UK.

0 Likes
Buster1
Navigator
Options

Is that still the case about the note 5G?

0 Likes
Buster1
Navigator
Options

Any updates for the note10+ beta 2.0 update?

0 Likes