Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October security update?

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 12:31 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Still no October security update yet , has anyone in the UK got it ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
26 REPLIES 26
Ryana22
Explorer
Options
I'm still waiting and I'm on Vodafone but I went into the Vodafone store and one of the staff members had the October security update
0 Likes
blasal
Journeyman
Options
I'm on EE
0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Strange. My phone is unlocked from Samsung, but I have an EE sim. Nothing here.
0 Likes
mb2706
Pioneer
Options
I'm on o2 and still not seen it, last couple of months updates have come in the later part of the month, suppose we're going to have to get used to not being first in the queue anymore
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

No. I still have not received october security  update on note 10 plus 5G  UK . My s10 plus has got october update at the start of this month. I don't understand why note 10 plus hasn't got it yet?..

0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

Can I ask what network your on? I'm on 02 in UK and no october update for my  note 10 plus 5g.  Yet my s10 plus received  it. 

0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

My note 10 plus 5g was bought sim free and I have 02 sim in it. No october update yet.. s10 plus I bought  new sim free and it has my old Vodafone sim in it and it got the october update at the start of the month. 

0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
it may be a silly question, but maybe some carriers get the update quicker, im with virgin, and I've received it.

Technically those under EE, should also have it, as virgin uses their network.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Just updated mine 🥳
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

I just received october security update ljust now on note 10 plus 5g. 137.. 90mb in UK. Just check  manually in settings as I just did. 

0 Likes