Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Note21 or 30 Delayed ?

(Topic created on: 18-03-2021 01:09 PM)
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I'm upset that the Note21 or 30 may be delayed from its usual August release, however, I still feel that Samsung will be able to release it this year. πŸ˜ƒ

It's been confirmed that the Note21 is in existence which is good. πŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully more news comes soon in regards to the chip/semiconductor shortages.

Hats off to the companies who are producing mass amount of chips and semiconductors at this difficult time. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ™‚β€
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Case1188
Voyager
Options
note 21ultra not being released until next year, official.
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
just the ultra or both models?

because I read something saying

'Note series is positioned as a high-end model in our business portfolio. It could be a burden to unveil two flagship models in a year so it might be difficult to release Note model in 2H'. CEO DJ Koh said this.
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
In your opinion would you say the Note21 has been designed etc and gone through testing stages?
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

It does seem very much official  that the next Note will in all likelihood be released next year,  may come after the S22.  https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-note-21-has-been-delayed 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
ghosty
Voyager
Options
I'm guessing the fold will be the be note..
0 Likes
Aryan08
Explorer
Options
Hello Nitesh 95, as of a recent statement the Ceo said that it would be a burden to unveil two flagships in a year, however he also said that because the note series has been a high end model you can expect for the next note series mobile phone to be in 2022 (Note 22/Note 22 ultra. Also since the Note series has attracted a lot of new and existing customers, samsung will want to keep it!
Hope that helps!πŸ˜€
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
that's just made me cry even more πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, hopefully Samsung find a way around it, by obviously prioritising health and safety πŸ™‚
0 Likes
ThomasJ
Explorer
Options
Not sure what I will do, I usually update on a 2 Yr cycle. Do I wait another Yr or spend the extra and go for the next Fold πŸ€”πŸ€”
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Same here, I'm hoping that the Note21 still arrives this year πŸ™‚
0 Likes