Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note10 plus volume button

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 08:49 PM)
Bruizer
Apprentice
Options

Hi my note 10 plus volume button fell out, has this happened to anyone else, can this be fixed at home or would I have to send this away to Samsung and is it covered by my warranty??? Not expecting this to happen on such a new and expensive phone, not happy 🤬🤬🤬

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Bruizer: Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Where did you purchase the Note 10+ from? I can't recommend that you attempt a home repair, however you can arrange a home collection or doorstep repair service via the following link, to have an engineer look at it for you: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/mobile-device/pick-up-service/
alexwong
First Poster
Options

i also having  this issue 。really fed up .. i use note 7 untill note 10 . only this note 10 having this issue.

0 Likes
Gabecuesta
First Poster
Options

I'm also having this issue.  Obviously its a bad desing issue. Samsung its telling me that I may have pay to get it fixed. On my case the volume and on button fell off. This is not acceptable for such an expensive phone. 

0 Likes
Naz333
First Poster
Options
I also have this issue very frustrating. Phoned Samsung to see if they could send me a button but unfortunately they advised sending in for repair. I really cannot be sending the phone off and getting my phone factory reset for the hastle of a button. I think im forced to seek a local phone repair shop to see if they can rectify this. Disappointing.
0 Likes
blayen
First Poster
Options

Hi. Happened to me also. The button broke in half and the silver front part fell off while the base of the button remained in the phone itself. 

While checking online the button can be replaced and it is kinda easy work IF you have the phone already open from the backside. But without opening it there is a small chance if you manage to glue a pullstick to the remainder of the button and tug on it, it might go out. Than it is a simple task of putting a replacement button in (can be found on ebay or simialar sites). 

I am gonna just glue the button back (small drop of glue to the middle) and be done with it. 

0 Likes