Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note10 plus volume button

(Topic created on: 19/04/20 12:18)
Bruizer
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

Hi my note 10 plus volume button fell out, has this happened to anyone else, can this be fixed at home or would I have to send this away to Samsung and is it covered by my warranty??? Not expecting this to happen on such a new and expensive phone, not happy 🤬🤬🤬

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
@Bruizer: Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Where did you purchase the Note 10+ from? I can't recommend that you attempt a home repair, however you can arrange a home collection or doorstep repair service via the following link, to have an engineer look at it for you: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/mobile-device/pick-up-service/

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
@Bruizer: Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Where did you purchase the Note 10+ from? I can't recommend that you attempt a home repair, however you can arrange a home collection or doorstep repair service via the following link, to have an engineer look at it for you: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/mobile-device/pick-up-service/

View solution in context

alexwong
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

i also having  this issue 。really fed up .. i use note 7 untill note 10 . only this note 10 having this issue.

0 Likes
Gabecuesta
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

I'm also having this issue.  Obviously its a bad desing issue. Samsung its telling me that I may have pay to get it fixed. On my case the volume and on button fell off. This is not acceptable for such an expensive phone. 

0 Likes
Naz333
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
I also have this issue very frustrating. Phoned Samsung to see if they could send me a button but unfortunately they advised sending in for repair. I really cannot be sending the phone off and getting my phone factory reset for the hastle of a button. I think im forced to seek a local phone repair shop to see if they can rectify this. Disappointing.
0 Likes