Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note10+5g security patches

(Topic created on: 21-03-2022 03:52 PM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
Does anyone in UK know when the latest security patch will arrive on note10+5g? Last one I have is January's 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah January the latest for me too
AndrewL
Options

@Masser @papashaun: The Note 10+ should receive monthly security updates, provided you are inside the region where the phone is intended to be used. To ensure you're set up to receive the updates, please head to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Updates, and make sure that this option is toggled on. Now, tap the Back button to return to the Biometrics and Security landing page, and tap on Security Update to check for the latest version in your region (Wi-Fi connection required). 

Masser
Voyager
Options
Thank u I've done that and no updates.. I'm in belfast
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
Thank u glad I'm not alone. Hopefully qe will get updates soon
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
Already set I toggled it off and on restarted phone and looked for updates..nilScreenshot_20220317-140510_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah my settings set up too - ( I'm in Scotland ) 🤞 update will come soon
AndrewL
Options

Updates are rolled out in batches, and will reach some Galaxy users sooner than others. If you have your phone set up to receive Security Policy Updates via the steps provided in my previous post, then you will be able to download any updates as and when they're made available. In the meantime, you can also head to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi, as this will automatically download available updates when you connect to a Wi-Fi router. 

Masser
Voyager
Options
Thank you already set up my usual method although I do have plenty of data to download if out..
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
I've been able to update to febs security update today
0 Likes