Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note10+ 5G double tap to wake not working

(Topic created on: 27-11-2020 08:42 PM)
Leighsterrr
Apprentice
Options

After the latest software update my Note10+ 5G is temperamental with the double tap to wake up.

I've turned it off, rebooted and turned it back on but its very temperamental and sometimes I have to hit the side key to remind it its not asleep then go from there!

I never had this issue before so wonder if anyone else has had the same since the last update? And does anyone know any things I can try to make it work again please?

TIA 👍🏻

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I never use the feature but after reading your post then trying it on my own Note10 plus... I find it to be hit and miss but I was doing it at quick intervals lol.
Leighsterrr
Apprentice
Options
Thank you...sounds like its not just me so I hope its a bug that'll get sorted in the next update...or I've just forgotten how to use my phone 🙄😂
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Could you try and activate "touch sensitivity " and give it another go ?
Leighsterrr
Apprentice
Options
I've turned it on...Will leave it alone for a bit and try it👍🏻 Thank you!
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Well...did it work ? 🙂
Leighsterrr
Apprentice
Options
It didn't...but I discovered at 4am this morning that if I touch the very bottom of the screen a square button and a backwards arrow appear and I can wake it up that way 🤷‍♀️

I've never seen that before and the double tap still doesn't work but I can now get the screen back on!

Sorry I didn't pop on earlier but it's sort of sorted! Hoping the double tap will return after the next software update though!

Thanks for your help 😊
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
👍
0 Likes