Can anyone solve this issue:
When I plug in wired headphones (or the audio cable in my car) the music continues to play out of the loud speaker, and the 'usb connected/disconnected' notification simply loops until I take the headphones out. The headphone icon does not appear.
I have tired:
- cleaning the port (it charges fine so I don't think it can be debris anyway)
- making sure the phone has the latest updates installed
- using a few different ubs-c connector s (including samsung's official one) and several pairs of headphones which all work (and did indeed previously work with my device until this fault happened)
- made sure 'disable usb audio routing' is set to off in developer options
- booting in recovery mode and clearing the cache partition
- a full reset
Do I need to have the port replaced or has anyone been able to resolve this another way?