Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Preorder Promotion

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 01:51 PM)
MrBenoJacko86
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I currently have a Note 8 however think it's time for an upgrade to the Note 10+ however when I'm looking online I cant see any benefits in me preording the phone... I just want to buy the phone because I have a SIM only contract and dont want to trade in my current phone for trade in value.  

The US Market are getting huge benefits if they preorder the Note 10+, $150 credit to spend on Samsung accessories and with this phone having no headphone jack I could really do with some Wireless Samsung Ear Buds!!

Feel disappointed to be honest, I've been a loyal customer for years to Samsung and haven't received any promotional emails from Samsung and yet everyone in the US gets $150... Even with the Note 8, the free DeX station was worth the preorder however this time around I feel like I must be missing something?

Has anyone found any special promotional offers for the Note 10?  

Thanks

Ben

20 REPLIES 20
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options

This is crappy of Samsung. It's been less then 2 full months since the phone was delivered and they pull this *****.

Maybe my next phone won't be a Samsung now. This I do feel is unacceptable. Well I might end my upgrade program and not bother.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@StargazerUK wrote:

This is crappy of Samsung. It's been less then 2 full months since the phone was delivered and they pull this *****.

Maybe my next phone won't be a Samsung now. This I do feel is unacceptable. Well I might end my upgrade program and not bother.

I guess when the initial stage of people buying the phone at launch / pre orders have been satisfied and then if sales dip they'd introduce this type of offer to see if that picks up sales  !

Most businesses would do this.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Night-Wolf wrote:
@BandOfBrothersthink that is kind of pointless as it's not a preorder promotion if you check the dates as they are between the 10/10/19 - 23/10/19 which is what I've been complaining about, but as every other comment you have kindly posted seems that you keep trying to justify what they have done is okay.

Hi @Night-Wolf 

I'm justifying nothing that Samsung do my friend.

The initial promotion was Trade In an eligible phone for customers in the UK where I reside.

This new offer is typically a new offer to tempt in new customers after the initial stage of pre orders have been satisfied and launch date sales have concluded.

I'm a customer like you and being able to take advantage of a freebie would have been nice. :winking-face:

In life I always try to look on both sides of the coin - that's all.  :smiling-face:

Forums are full of personal opinion and have different takes on a situation.

After all that's what forums are about for me as well as helping and advising people too who need guidance and assistance.

Just sharing my personal opinion.

I have no affiliation with Samsung whatsoever.

Take care.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Night-Wolf
Explorer
Options

@BandOfBrothers

I do understand where you are coming from I just think that a offer of reduction in price set against another phone with a maximum of £400 knowing full well that the said individual could most likely sell it for more is still and can't really be classed as any kind of offer, I prefer to hand my newish but yet old phones too less fortunate family members as that seems to make me happier. Which yes this is my choice but at the same time should I be treat as they would treat their Galaxy S customer's I would still have the ability to do a good deed and have the feeling that I have been rewarded myself.

Not meaning that to sound selfish.

Aj13
First Poster
Options

I'm waiting for my free buds

I have Samsung 10+ note 5G

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Aj13 , did you claim this through Samsung Members?

0 Likes
Aj13
First Poster
Options

I did it by email with photos of purchased

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Great! I'm confident that you will get this soon.

0 Likes
Aj13
First Poster
Options

It's over a week now

Please let me if you received my email 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm unable to check that from here, I'm afraid. However, you can check your claim status from here: https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/freebuds/track-my-claim

Alternatively, you can reach the Promotions Team on: 0345 216 0068 or powerof10@samsungpromotions.claims  to have a look into this for you.

0 Likes