Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ Pre-Order Cancelled with no warning

(Topic created on: 14-08-2019 12:56 PM)
Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

Today i recieved an email from Samsung Shop UK telling me that my order of the Note 10+ 5G has been cancelled. I pre-ordered on Announcement Day (8th August)

There is no explanation or reason why, so I call up the samsung shop team. They tell me they dont know why its been cancelled, they dont have an update and they can't even tell me if my finance agreement with Samsung Upgrade Programme (Klarna) has also been cancelled?

Currently £130 despit out of pocket (with a finance agreement) and NO ORDER. 

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

33 REPLIES 33
Sheepo
Explorer
Options

Same. Been on hold 35 mins. Spoke to them last week as no order apparently 2 orders were on my account so hoping it's the cancellation of the one I did not finance

f3nners
Apprentice
Options

Same here, contacted samsung via live chat and she stated no stock in Black as the reason my order was cancelled!!  Need to contact Klarna this avo to see what they make of it.

Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

Aparently its stock issue....and on their site 5G and 10+ are basically out of stock. To not even tell us the reason for cancellation is appauling

Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

I've spoken to Klarna....if your order is cancelled your agreement is also cancelled and you "should" get your deposit back in 72 hours.

f3nners
Apprentice
Options

As per normal Samsungs customer support is non existant..Strange though you can still pre order to be delivered on the 23rd???

Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

They're now out of stock of 5G and all Note 10+ variants and will just be able to "Let you know when its back in stock" this is laughable

Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

To add insult to injury, just received this from Samsung an hour after receiving their cancellation email.

Thank you from all of us at Samsung
Hi Chris, thanks for ordering from the Galaxy Note10 family. You should get your hands on it soon. We think you’ll be very pleased with your new, next level power phone.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly  very frustrating but hopefully those affected will at least  have their deposits returned soon.    Obviously demand very high and unfortunately  looks like many models out of stock at the moment.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

But this is an order from SAMSUNG....not from some shop....from the device manufacturer and these are people that pre-ordered on Day 1!

You dont cancel a pre-order you let them know they'll be a delay to their product arriving