Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTE 10 PLUS

(Topic created on: 13-07-2020 11:52 AM)
Chris_Hart
First Poster
Options

MY SCREEN HAS CRACKED MOST EASILY FOR THE SECOND TIME NOW.  I HAD TO PAY A $200 "DEDUCTIBLE" FOR A NEW ONE THE FIRST TIME. NOT AGAIN.  I HAVE BEEN WITH SAMSUNG SINCE THE NOTE 3. NEVERMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOING APPLE BABY. 

APPARENTLY, A DURABLE SCREEN THAT REMAINS INTACT WHILE YOU SIT WITH IT IN YOUR BACK POCKET, WITH AN OTTER BOX DEFENDER ON IT AND A TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR, IS JUST TO MUCH TO ASK FOR A $ 1400 PHONE. 

SAMSUNG, LIKE SO MANY OTHER UNDER ENGINEERED PRODUCTS THAT HAVE FILLED THE GARBAGE HEAP OF HISTORY, YOU WILL BE JOINING THEM IF YOU DON'T GET RID OF THE ALL GLASS ROUNDED EDGE SCREEN DESIGN. IT IS FLAWED AND YOU WONT EVEN ADMIT IT. THAT IS THE PART I CANOT ABIDE. BUH BYE. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Chris_Hart
First Poster
Options

*CANNOT*

0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I've got mine in a
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Compatiblewith Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus Case Cover (2019) - Crystal Clear
dropped it multiple times and no damage, either you've a bad case or just unlucky ?
Iphones are no better , smashed glass on 8 plus and 10s max before so that won't help , invest in a Spiegen case .
I don't use screen protectors as they get dirty quick .
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've had mine from launch date.

Official Samsung Black Leather clip on case.

Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector.

I do not keep my phone in my trouser / jeans pockets.

It's in a vertical case with belt clip.

No issues { touch wood !! } apart from my Grandson dropping it resulting in having to replace the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector which did It's job to protect the screen.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
If you've always had a Samsung Note since 3, why jump to Apple? There are loads of manufacturers of Android phones.

Anyway, are you maybe mishandling your phone? Also, where did you get your replacement screen replaced?

0 Likes
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Apple's back glass in most of there latest models is completely glued to the frame of the phone, this makes the repair for this extremely difficult and costly. The back glass and screen on apple devices also break, sometimes even from small drops or to much pressure on the screen. 

0 Likes