Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Plus Super Fast Charging

(Topic created on: 30-01-2022 03:59 AM)
MonK17
Apprentice
Options

The super fast charging feature on my Note 10 Plus suddenly stopped working 2 days ago. Normally when I plug it in it says "super fast charging" and it will charge from 0% to 100% in an hour. But now when I plug it in it says "cable charging" and it's taking 2.5 - 3.5 hours to fully charge. I checked the setting and the "fast charging" option is turned on. I am using the Samsung adapter and cord that came with the phone and it is not damaged in any way. I even tried using my husband's Samsung adapter/cord (he has a Note 10 Plus as well) but it still said "cable charging". The phone charging port is clean. I have already tried to solve the problem by clearing the cache partition and I reset the settings...neither one worked. I then turned it off and restarted it in safe mode, but that didn't work either. I've read countless articles online and none of the DIY solutions worked. Can anyone give me any insight into what the problem is? 

I ran a diagnostic test on it through the Samsung members app and I've attached pics of the results. It appears as if super fast charging is no longer a feature of my phone even though I've always had it up until 2 days ago and it's still an option in my phone settings. Idk but I feel like there is a software issue Samsung is not telling us about...

Screenshot_20220130-115848_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20220130-115947_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20220130-121121_Device care.jpg

13 REPLIES 13
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
When on the samsung members page
Click on the get help button
At the bottom of the page
And run a diagnostic test
Cable charging
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options

Always if a phone takes more than 2.5 hours to charge, charger or cable are damaged. Look for a new charger official by Samsung. If my comment is helpful, please accept it as solution✔️😀

0 Likes
MonK17
Apprentice
Options

Hi, the charger and cable are not damaged so that's not the issue. Plus my husband has the same phone so I tried 2 different chargers/cables and my phone still wouldn't super fast charge. However, when my husband tried them on his phone both chargers work and his phone will super fast charge. 

rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Turn the phone off and back on.... Worked for me 🤷
0 Likes
MonK17
Apprentice
Options

I've done that multiple times, but it didn't work. 

0 Likes
MonK17
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I'm not seeing that option. 

0 Likes
SereneH
Options

Hey, @MonK17! We have a handy troubleshooting guide on our website here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/ It will help resolve the issue, or suggest a repair. 

giphy.gif
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options

Then it's a problem with phone. Hope it's not a faulty charger port or battery🙏🏻Visit service center if any of these tips in this thread didn't worked🙂

0 Likes
ronenbu
Apprentice
Options

Exactly same issue here, after updating to latest update Android 12 One UI 4. Not a faulty charger or cable. Issues started appearing just after the update. @MonK17 , have you been able to solve the issue since?

0 Likes