Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Plus scree protector and case recommendations

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 05:05 PM)
taetae2901
Pioneer
Options
Any recommendations? Not too expensive but high quality also without the circle for the fingerprint.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Homer666
Journeyman
Options
I have spiegen case and screen protector from amazon. finger print scanner
0 Likes
taetae2901
Pioneer
Options
does that have the cut out for the fingerprint?
0 Likes
taetae2901
Pioneer
Options
oh also just read up some reviews for the screen protector on amazon and there are mixed opinions. what do you personally think of the protector?
0 Likes
Homer666
Journeyman
Options
no the screen protector is a full coverage and works perfectly
taetae2901
Pioneer
Options
oh ok thanks. can you please send me the link to it cuz on amazon theres one for around £20 and one for £10. the 10 one has 2 protectors and the more expensive one has only one protector but also has the UV light machine
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi. I have tried out a few cases and the best so far is the official Samsung Protective Standing Cover. It is around £30 but definitely worth it. It's got two little legs at the back so you can stand the phone at two different angles. Otherwise, look for Spigen cases on Amazon, they are not as expensive and they are good quality.

About screen protectors, again, try Spigen ( they do a 2 pack one ) - this is what I am currently using right now.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V6M6KTL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_PvJvFbEC6RBPZ

Or look for Zagg Invisishield - they are double the price but stick a lot better to the edges. None of these have that silly hole and they work with the fingerprint sensor.

Hope this helps.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
taetae2901
Pioneer
Options
Thank you so much! This was rly helpful!