Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Note 10 plus making random beeping noise

(Topic created on: 26-03-2020 02:34 PM)
RafaelCayo
First Poster
Options

So it started yesterday and still doing it today. 

I read in many of last year topics and many ppl had same issue and looks like it was the NFC, not in this case.

Yesterday was so bad that I had to factory reset phone (lost everything but that's a different topic) after factory reset it still keeps going. I have turn off all notifications, uninstall apps and still keeps going.

Plz someone have any clues what's going on or how to fix it?

Also the beeping sound is not even my notification sound that it's by default after reset.

Tnks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Farhan28
Apprentice
Options
Correct...i tried this and deleted Khaleej times...now this beeping has stopped from 24 hours

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd suggest to put the phone in Safe Mode which disables any downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens @RafaelCayo 

If it stops in Safe Mode then come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Farhan28
Apprentice
Options

MY Note10, is also making 3 beeps without any notifications, i had tried and done all the available options on internet on how to close this irritating beeps but nothing works including safe mode,  NFC, etc...It gives 3 beeps every after few minutes even during calls, browsing or chatting. Its a sudden irritating surprise from this device. Can anyone advise me on this please. 

Model is SM-N75F / DS 512GB, Android 10, One UI version 2.1

Jigna_shah
First Poster
Options

Hello I have an of  unexpected beeps in phone after every 30 minutes. Please help me sort this. There are no notifications  when there is a beep. Nothing on the screen pops with the sound. 

CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Jigna_shah! Is your battery at 20% or below when this happens? Also, do you have NFC enabled? You can check this via: Settings > Connections > NFC and payment > Disable NFC. 

0 Likes
latif_ksk
Journeyman
Options

I have the exact same problem on my S9+, started today and beeps almost every 10-15 min without any notification. Only 2 solution come up online; NFC or Notification reminder. Both turned off, so it's not the case. 

latif_ksk
Journeyman
Options

I have the exact same problem on my S9+, started today and beeps almost every 10-15 min without any notification. Only 2 solution come up online; NFC or Notification reminder. Both turned off, so it's not the case. Trying safe mode now.

0 Likes
jerryuae
Apprentice
Options

same problem here,got any solution??

latif_ksk
Journeyman
Options

nope, still same, couldn't find anything, just doesn't make sense.

0 Likes
Farhan28
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i have raised a concern via samsung member app through feedback option with error log and they said an engineer will contact shortly..awaiting the engineer to get some time and respond 

0 Likes