Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Note 10 plus making random beeping noise

(Topic created on: 12-06-2020 09:25 AM)
RafaelCayo
First Poster
Options

So it started yesterday and still doing it today. 

I read in many of last year topics and many ppl had same issue and looks like it was the NFC, not in this case.

Yesterday was so bad that I had to factory reset phone (lost everything but that's a different topic) after factory reset it still keeps going. I have turn off all notifications, uninstall apps and still keeps going.

Plz someone have any clues what's going on or how to fix it?

Also the beeping sound is not even my notification sound that it's by default after reset.

Tnks

28 REPLIES 28
Justreply
Apprentice
Options

Yes your are right .. culprit was Khaleej Times app...thank you very much for your suggestion otherwise i would have done factory reset of phone...saved my 2 days of work

Yes ...khaleej time application..was the culprit thank you

yes. it was khaleej time. just uninstalled.

0 Likes
Justreply
Apprentice
Options
yes. it was khaleej time. just uninstalled.
0 Likes
NikkiE83
Apprentice
Options

My note 10 plus just started doing it. I cant figure it out. What's the Khaleej Times app? I dont think I have that app. Its driving me insane. 

callenbn
First Poster
Options

Thanks for me, toggling the NFC solved the issue.

0 Likes
callenbn
First Poster
Options

Thanks, for me toggling the NFC stopped the beep 

0 Likes
KubratNote10plus
Apprentice
Options

i have same problem on my note10+

When I bought my new Note10+ then after 5 days later, it started to beeping and to change the "ringing volume level" randomly and automatically.

0 Likes
vonopf
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem and switching off NFC didn't help. Don't have KT App either. I have not found a solution in this thread except to go to Safe Mode and if the beeping stops then, then you know it's an app you've added. And as a 2nd step go back to normal mode and delete the most recent apps you've added one by one, to see if that fixes the problem. Is that right?

SG21Galaxy
First Poster
Options

Thanks Farhan !

I was really troubled with this and regretting my decision to buy so expensive mobile. 

Now got rid of this random beeping noise.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
ashwani_008
First Poster
Options

Ok... I searched and found this link. I have deleted Khaleej Times app and hoping it works. I will update you guys about this. 
Thank you so much to the one who has worked and found this solution. 

0 Likes