Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ 5G

(Topic created on: 29-07-2020 08:54 PM)
GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options

Hi users, i would like to know if anyone has had my same problem?
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 + 5G on June 1, but after a few days the fingerprint sensor did not work in addition I saw that a sheet of paper entered the screen, I attach the photocos you can evaluate and tell me what to do with it think, I had to bring the phone to the store, and luckily they gave me my money back.
let me know what you think ..
thank youNote 10 plus 5G(1).jpgNote 10 plus 5G(2).jpgNote 10 plus 5G.jpg

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @GiuseppeFiorino 

Something isn't right with that Samsung Note10.

I've owned my Samsung Note10 + 5G since launch date and haven't had that issue with the build of the phone.

My fingerprint scanner on the whole works as it should.

Did you lose confidence in the phone and not want a new replacement  ?

It's a shame if so as it's a fantastic phone to own.

Whichever phone you now choose I wish you well.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
hello @BandOfBrothers to be honest I was very disappointed with the note 10 plus 5G, in addition to the problem of the display and the fingerprint sensor, the quality of the photos was very poor, I think it was a manufacturing problem, in any case now I am waiting for the 5 August for the release of the new samsung galaxy note 20 ultra, thanks for your comment, 😷stay safe😷
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome for my reply @GiuseppeFiorino 

Yes it's going to be interesting on what comes with the Samsung Note 20 Ultra. 

High expectations.

:smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GiuseppeFiorino  I do not have the Note 10+ 5G  but issues with Fingerprints  can usually be sorted by resetting, adding more fingerprints (maybe a few of the same fingerprint)   Sometimes will need to wipe  the cache partition.

However obviously you had other concerns, hopefully you will be happy with the Note 20 Ultra 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
I would be happy if the new note will be really at the top, because I can't wait to buy it ...
@BandOfBrothers
I hope the settings of the photos can be changed
0 Likes
GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
@JAMES4578 believe me i tried the note 10 plus 5G for about a month i tried to reset, test with samsung codes, i tried everything but nothing, but the thing that disappointed me was the quality of the photos and videos, i am still now i am using my s9 plus, I hope there are no problems with the new note ...🤔
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GiuseppeFiorino  Just thought I would check,  obviously you have been through all the troubleshooting.   Hopefully you will be impressed with picture/video quality on the new Note.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
@JSMES4578
I'm sure samsung will make a nice product, the problem I had with my note 10 must have been a particular case, in fact at the shop and in chat with samsung they said there was a problem, in any case I will always be faithful to samsung as i have done for the past 20 years 💪
0 Likes