Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ 5g wireless charging repair

(Topic created on: 28-04-2022 10:05 PM)
Sabir1
Pioneer
Options
Today I sent off my phone for repair under warranty get the wireless charging problem fixed. After a few Google searches trying to find out if there was a way to track the repair I found a webpage on the Samsung website (https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/your-service/track-repair).

On there I found out that my phone will be going to TMT First Ltd. I decided to search up the place and found their website. I navigated to see what types of repairs they offer and at what price for my phone. There in the drop-down menu I couldn't find wireless charging listed. 

Does this mean that there is a chance the phone will be rejected and sent back since they normally don't do such repairs?

Another concern is, on the tracking page, the problem for the phone was listed as:
- Power
- No charge
- Battery not charging

Everything is fine with my phone except the wireless charging. So, it powers on, charges through USB-C and the battery is fine charging through USB-C. There is no mention of wireless charging being the issue. Is this something I should be concerned about since it doesn't tell the repair shop what is wrong with the phone?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Sabir1 ,

I do understand your concern here. Can I ask how did you get this arranged? 

0 Likes
Sabir1
Pioneer
Options
I arranged it over chat with a Samsung support agent.

I had another look on the TMT First Ltd website and although it didn't have listed wireless charging, it did have "diagnostics/repair quote (if not listed)" written on there.

I assume that even though the problem with the phone on the repair request was listed inaccurately, that the technicians would still carry out an assessment on the phone's functionalities and eventually find the issue.
0 Likes
Sabir1
Pioneer
Options
UPDATE: I received confirmation that the repair was completed. So it was accepted under warranty. Assuming the phone arrives in good condition with no issues, then everything would be fine
0 Likes