from today vibro feedback stopped working 

Does not work in members check or servise mode 

Any solutions or service job? 

Btw already restarted recovered . And tried safe mode 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options
@Bransas: Is vibration feedback still working in other apps? Can you try going to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Vibration Intensity > Make sure this is at a suitable level > System Sounds and Vibration > System Vibration > Keyboard Vibration (On) > Touch Vibration (On). Does the issue persist?
0 Likes
Bransas
Apprentice
Options

hi

Vibro does not work anywhere. No respond seems like dead. 

Annu_here
Student
Options

Mine stopped working this morning. Felt it was weak when I snoozed the alarm but ignored it thinking I was just being paranoid. Checked again in the afternoon and yes the vibration motor doesn't work anymore. It is very faint to the point you can't even tell the phone's vibrating 2 feet away from you. I'm in the UK but got the phone last November from Hong Kong since I wanted the Snapdragon version so I can't get a replacement and I don't think a repair is justified since I got the device brand new at MSRP and a refurbished device isn 't the same as a brand new one. 

0 Likes
Bransas
Apprentice
Options
got it back from repair today all sorted. needed new motor and pcd
AndrewL
Options
@Bransas: Glad to hear that :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Annu_here
Student
Options

@Bransas wrote:
got it back from repair today all sorted. needed new motor and pcd

That's great news! Obviously you can't check if it's still water resistant, but did Samsung or the repair center say anything about the water resistance of the phone after the repair?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Bransas
Apprentice
Options
guaranteed to be within specs. repair carried by professional Samsung service. Full warranty still valid
AndrewL
Options
@Annu_here: Our engineers will always return a device to its original specifications following a repair, so the phone will retain its IP68 rating. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes (Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.)