Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ 5G not charging

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 10:20 AM)
Trucker247
Journeyman
Options

Hello, can you help as I had an update last month (march) and now the phone will NOT charge by cable or wireless at all!! It says temp too low? Shows 1% even with charger connected.. I have seen that in the USA it has been an issue since last year and it is believed to be due to a charging coil? This is still under warranty so can samsung help me out?? 

20200410_102428.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If the usual options as a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On or even a factory reset does not help then you'll need to contact the Samsung Support Team for your country @Trucker247 

Unfortunately the Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centres are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Trucker247
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20200418-151910_Photo Editor.jpg

As you can see, it was a very very fast turn around and it was components that were at fault!! 

Phil 

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

If the usual options as a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On or even a factory reset does not help then you'll need to contact the Samsung Support Team for your country @Trucker247 

Unfortunately the Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centres are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Festorious
First Poster
Options

Glad they sorted yours. They've had my note 10 since 30th March and it took them 5 weeks to tell me the repair centre is closed because of covid 19.

I've got nowhere with support and have no idea when I'll get my phone back. The annoying part is that I sent it off before covid and it was sent straight back as being repaired even though it looks like they didn't even touch it.

Trucker247
Journeyman
Options

Hi guys, well since this post, and with covid last year I forgot to do a follow up, well it happened again, they sent me a replacement one this time without seeing the faulty one by courier and so far, touch wood, it's what I'm typing on now! All singing and dancing good.. so in a way covid helped to get a fast turn around lol.. 

0 Likes