Options

Hi my note 10 plus is no longer fast charging is there any fix for this

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Flawless99 ,

there is, however, I will need a bit more information about this. Are you using the charger that came with the phone? Do you have any spare charger or a different phone to try the charger on? That will help determine if the issue is with the phone or the charger.

0 Likes
Flawless99
First Poster
Options

I'm using the original charger, I've also tried it on a different charger and its still not working 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Failing this, can you try your phone in Safe Mode to see if a third party app is causing this to happen? To do this press and hold the Power button until you see Power Off, Restart and Emergency. Press and hold the Power Off icon until it shows a Shield, tap the Shield and the device will restart in Safe Mode.

Safe Mode disables all third party apps and so if this starts working in this mode, we can confirm it is being blocked by a third party app. If so, you will need to locate and either uninstall or contact the app developers for a fix.

0 Likes
Flawless99
First Poster
Options

Tried safe mode still does not work

0 Likes
Flawless99
First Poster
Options

I've also tried clear system cache, reset settings,hard reset and cleaning the charging port.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

With a Hard Reset, you meant a Factory Reset? If so, please contact our Team to arrange a repair for this: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
theoracle
Pathfinder
Options
there are a lot of USB related issues appearing in the forum since October. from false moisture detection, unable to transfer data by cable, slow charging when using official samsung chargers. it may be worth linking all of these threads as I am experiencing all 3 on my device, intermittent fast charger, unable to use USB ON THE GO / transfer to a pc and false moisture detection.
0 Likes