Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 18-09-2020 08:48 AM)
HVNOTE
First Poster
Options
Hi guys just got me a note 10 plus and currently running android 10 2.5 up.

When I clear my notifications from my notification panel it clear all my icon badges too which is very very annoying, especially text messages. I'm a barber and I clear notifications cos I get too many from other apps but it clears my messages too and sometimes I forget to get back to people cos the icon bade is cleared. Is there a way to prevent messages icon badges from being cleared ?

Also I've noticed my voice input icon is missing from my keyboard now ? How do I bring it back?

Thank you 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Mouse7
Pathfinder
Options
That's strange I've still got the voice input icon.
Are you using the Samsung keyboard?.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately yes clearing notifications does clear the app badges too.

Perhaps send feedback via the Samsung Members App.

I'd prefer them to remain too @HVNOTE 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Going to settings > general management > language and input > on-screen keyboard and enabling Samsung voice input should bring your voice icon back
0 Likes
Mouse7
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry just remembered if you install the Good Lock app you can use NotiStar to view old notifications.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
You can't have app icon bages remain after clearing the notification. But if you find that you are clearing too many notifications from you notification bar, then might i suggest you turn off notifications for those apps that clutter your notification panel, or instead have them only display an app icon badge instead of a badge AND a notification in the panel.
0 Likes