Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New note 10 screen cracking

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 10:43 AM)
Mike114
Student
Options

Bought the note 10..

Screen with a screen protector and case started cracking in multiple places on the screen itself 

I'm beyond furious..I did not damage this phone at all..drop it..or anything of of the sort..it was a week old. 

I contacted Samsung and they are giving me the run around for the past 4 weeks..they have my phone bc they had to "access" it before replacing it..would not give me a replacement phone in the mean time..so I've been out of a phone for 4 weeks. Now after speaking to  hundreds of people who all claim to be supervisors or managers they are  telling me instead of reimbursing  me they will only give me a credit  for another phone! They originally told me they would reimburse me 100 times when it first happened.  blah blah..well here we were and it's like cracking a  Morris code trying to get through to anyone there..not one person  has been any help and im am so  ready to get a lawyer involved because at this point they are so negligent with my situation and have been giving me the run around for a month now.  Samsung is literally the worst company.. I will never buy  another phone or device from them..they make me sick  and have to be held accountable for once ..anyone else have this issue with the note 10 or in general trying to get a hold of Samsung with issue regarding any devices?!?!?!

8 REPLIES 8
Mike114
Student
Options

I should also ask if anyone has any input regarding any other way going about this, instead of calling and wasting my time for 2 hours every day getting dumber by the minute trying to get through to them. Like kicking a dead horse 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Mike114 , Doesn't sound good that. 😞

My Mod powers are telling me that you're based in the US. Is that correct? If so, this forum is only supported by Samsung UK & Ireland, so we're not in the best position to advise you. If you weren't aware, there is a Samsung US Community here though.

0 Likes
RickBailey99
Journeyman
Options
Yes this just happened to. My. Phone that's only 30 days old I'm heading to the US forums
0 Likes
muzza
Explorer
Options
My note 10 was only a 2 days old before the power button fell out. Samsung was going to charge me out of warranty repair, I kicked off work them. Now am engineer is coming out on Wednesday to check the phone over to make sure it hasn't been dropped or anything like that (which it hasn't) so hopefully it will be fixed.
0 Likes
LukaszKaleta
Apprentice
Options

Hi. My screen has cracked on the edge after just 34 days of using my note 10 plus. I did not drop it, nor hit it. Just took it out from my pocket and it had a crack. The phone was in a case and with a screem protector covering the screen. It has plenty of other issues like poor bluetooth signal, lagging, screen freezing, not receiving notifications, than receiving the same notification multiple times, and yesterday half, exactly half of the screen became unresponsive in landscape mode. I portrait mode it works fine.

0 Likes
muzza
Explorer
Options

Have you watched any films yet via Netflix or movie box Pro? Before I received my replacement note 10 from the Note 9, I was using an old LG g4c very poor screen, pixels keep moving all over the screen. I've noticed that this now 10 screen does the exact same very poor picture quality for such a high priced phone. Hope you get yours sorted. 

0 Likes
Civi2
First Poster
Options

Yes the new premium note 10  plus screen is cracking for nor reason and Samsung wants even more money to fix their already expensive product 

Odyssey
Journeyman
Options

We have an Odyssey G7 monitor which cracked when moved. Support was no help and I  recognise the run around. They first suggested an out of area repairer who wanted £84 to diagnose a cracked screen.  Then the recommended a repairer that doesn't cover the area where the monitor is. They recommended a repairer that could not help as there are no spares available for a monitor launched this summer!  Very poor impression of after sales support and build quality. 

0 Likes